Formulario de contacto

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Much more than a comic genius ...

I first saw Robin Williams in a TV programme called Mork & Mindy, in which he played a character who had come from outer space. Since then, I have been lucky to enjoy many of his films, which range from comedy to more serious stuff. 
Undoubtedly, many people like me grieve the loss of a great actor and a superb human being.
My heart goes out to him...
R.I.P


What about you?
Which of his films have you enjoyed most?

6 comments:

  1. I agree it´s a really sad news. I have seen most of his films like ¨Dead poets society¨ or ¨Bicentennial man¨. The one I like it the most was ¨Patch Adams¨ It touch me into my heart, but the most important thing was the actor´s charisma; he had that sparkle, that some actors don´t. It´s also ironic how he decide to end his life so saddly, being that his principal talent was make people laught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all his films, but I especially remember Mrs Doubtfire as the best, because when I was studying at the Institute I watched it with my classmates and we also read the book. It was a big loss, he was a nice actor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear girls, it's great to see you also like him and his work. It's really comforting to see you are not alone when there are other who feel the same way about someone who's passed away. Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the film that i love is Patch Adams.. its amazing how his character use love and laugh as medicine to help people.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD MORNING VIETNAM....THIS WAS THE FIRST MOVIE THAT I LOVED.
    THIS KIND OF PEOPLE LEAVE A FOOTPRINT IN THE SOUL.I CAN'T BELIEVE NEWS. ♥♥♥ITS A PITY♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen and loved Patch Adams but I haven't seen Good Morning, Vietnam. I also believe this kind of people stay with us forever

    ReplyDelete